Nymble is a turn-based puzzle game. You play as Jack, who jumps over things to interact with them. Search for the seedling, plant it in the soil, and advance to the next level.
|Movement:||WASD or arrows|
♫ Check out more of my music on Soundcloud.
Jumping over sprouts will make them bloom into flowers. It isn't necessary for completing the level, but will earn you a higher score.
Carefully plan your moves, as Jack cannot jump over open chests and flowers. The slimes will attack you if you end up next to them!
Check out the case study I wrote on this project.
New in 184.108.40.206 (Mar. 31, 2019):
- Fixed bug where game crashes when you click/tap the "return to map" button.
New in 220.127.116.11 (Mar. 19, 2019):
- All levels unlocked for testing purposes. You can now play them in order or skip ahead.
- Fixed camera issues.
New in 18.104.22.168 (Mar. 11, 2019):
- Changed aspect ratio to account for height difference in mobile device browser viewports.
- Resolved overlapping background music bug.
New in 22.214.171.124 (Mar. 9, 2019):
- Minor graphical enhancements (shadows) and optimizations.
- Fix bug preventing thank you screen from showing.
New in 126.96.36.199 (Mar. 6, 2019):
- Added flying enemies that can move over gaps.
- Refined pathfinding algorithm so that all enemies, that can reach the player, have to move every turn.
- Added basic mobile support for 4-direction swiping.
- Designed larger maps.
- Added "One-way" gates.
Bugs & Issues
- Pressing the map button crashes the game
- Lagging in larger levels (requires mobile optimization).
- Unable to open social media links in some browsers.
Feedback and suggestions appreciated! Let me know if you find any bugs.