Nymble is a turn-based puzzle game. You play as Jack, who jumps over things to interact with them. Search for the seedling, plant it in the soil, and advance to the next level!
Like the game? Consider making a donation to support me. :)
Now you can give feedback even without an itch.io account!
↓ ↓ ↓
HOW TO PLAY
This game is all about jumping, so try to jump over everything you can see.
Jump over the treasure chest to collect the seedling. Jump over the soil patch to plant it!
You can jump over an enemy to kill it by moving in their direction.
But if you are separated by a space, if you move towards them, they will attack you!
Aside from lag issues in levels 20 and 40, this game is mobile-friendly. You can play it on your phone by accessing this page's URL through your phone’s browser. Swipe in four directions anywhere on the screen to control Jack or to scroll through the map.
♫ Diggin’ the music? Listen to the full soundtrack on Soundcloud.
New in 188.8.131.52 (Oct. 21, 2020):
- Explore a new winter world with 20 new levels and a very-difficult third boss fight.
- Slight optimization of ai algorithm.
- New sound tracks.
- New enemies: flame, flower chomp, snowman.
- New mechanics: steel crates, buttons with resistance, ice blocks, magic fog.
- Improved sprites: save point, "prettier" shooting stars (on map for levels 21 - 40)
New in 184.108.40.206 (Aug. 12, 2019):
New in 220.127.116.11 (Aug. 4, 2019):
- Explore a new world with 20 new levels and a second boss fight.
- Difficulty of older levels has been adjusted to grow more gradually.
- Progress is now saved using browser local storage.
- New soundtracks in the map (when you scroll high enough) and in the caverns levels.
- New enemies: chomp, bat, bomb.
- New mechanics: buttons and gates, explodable walls.
- Previous boss has been replaced by new one that involves a more intuitive strategy.
Bugs & Issues
- Overlapping background music. I have a solution for this bug planned out. Temporary workaround is to refresh the page; you'd keep your level scores from browser temporary storage.
- Lagging in larger levels (requires mobile optimization).
- Unable to open social media links in some browsers.
Old Release notes
Feedback and suggestions appreciated! Let me know if you find any bugs.