Nymble is a turn-based puzzle game. You play as Jack, who jumps over things to interact with them. Search for the seedling, plant it in the soil, and advance to the next level!
Playable on mobile (touch controls) or desktop:
Aside from lag issues in levels 20 and 40, this game is mobile-friendly. You can play it on your phone by accessing this page's URL through your phone’s browser. Swipe in four directions anywhere on the screen to control Jack or to scroll through the map.
♫ Diggin’ the music? Listen to the full soundtrack on Soundcloud.
New in 22.214.171.124 (Aug. 12, 2019):
New in 126.96.36.199 (Aug. 4, 2019):
- Explore a new world with 20 new levels and a second boss fight.
- Difficulty of older levels has been adjusted to grow more gradually.
- Progress is now saved using browser local storage.
- New soundtracks in the map (when you scroll high enough) and in the caverns levels.
- New enemies: chomp, bat, bomb.
- New mechanics: buttons and gates, explodable walls.
- Previous boss has been replaced by new one that involves a more intuitive strategy.
Bugs & Issues
- Lagging in larger levels (requires mobile optimization).
- Unable to open social media links in some browsers.
Old Release notes
Feedback and suggestions appreciated! Let me know if you find any bugs.